7/24/2012

workaholic

I feel like I've become my worst nightmare. A workaholic. I have been picking shifts up like crazy recently and it feels like work is now my home because I spend the majority of my time there. Work has woken me up twice this week asking me to come in. I guess this is what summer vacations are suppose to be about, especially when you have university to pay for in just a month. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. {Maybe if I keep saying it, it will come true? Ah, let's not kid ourselves it's still rough}

On another note, my lovely father took my outfit pictures for today's post. You can tell he's a true hockey fan when he directs me to stand in front of a hockey net and pose as a goalie.

Also, today is the last day I am eating wheat. Ugh. It was good while it lasted. 

Finally, I think I might just ditch the whole fashion post thing and just photograph my dog. It's much easier than trying to coerce one of my unwilling family members to take pictures of me. 

Okay it's decided. I'm going crazy. 

Until next time, 

- E 

2 comments:

  1. haha. laughing about just photographing your dog instead of fashion posts. :) That's what I do!! :) But, I think you should stick with {at least some} fashion posts. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment!! Want to hear something funny? I totally found your blog a while ago {way before I even considered writing my own}, small world eh? Your lab is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete