7/18/2012

awkward and awesome thursday wednesday!


Awkward

- Girl at the movies abusing her rocking chair privileges. No, I do not enjoy being hit in the knee over and over again. And I don't understand why you keep looking back at me and giving me a dirty look every time you hit me. Basically these types of chairs need to banned.
- Not being able to speak at all this week. As in everything I say comes out in a stutter. What is up with that?
- Someone asking me how old I am and me just giving them a blank look. And then having to seriously think about the answer. It's not like I've been this old for almost a year now...
- Seeing someone who I think is my cousin and almost going over to say hi, then realizing it's actually my ex-boyfriend's cousin.

Awesome
- Red velvet cupcakes
- The Amazing Spiderman. And Emma Stone. And Andrew Garfield. And a family movie night in general.
- Finally being able to sleep in past nine am. Summer vacation is great.
- Going to the mall with my mom after what has felt like a lifetime. And even though I didn't buy anything {because I'm broke}, just being there was awesome. I dream about the days when I can justify going back to school shopping and actually buy things. Please end of August, hurry up.
- Coconut shampoo.
- My skin. And the fact that I have rid it of acne and blemishes and it actually looks decent. Thanks to this and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment