7/16/2012

who wore it better?


First off, I want to apologize for the extremely poor picture quality. I think I've fixed my camera so the next round of pictures I post should look a lot nicer. 

Secondly, my sister and I {if we're being honest it was me forcing my sister} decided to wear the same dress and style it different ways. 

Sister paired it with a boyfriend blazer from H&M, black pumps and red lipstick. She also wore the sash that was suppose to go around the waist of the dress as a headband. Super creative that girl is. 

My outfit was a bit simpler. Just the lace dress with some super cool red wellies {which my sister bought from London}

**Quote of the Day** 
"Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before" 

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable wearing your white Dress and red Wellingtons, I wear red Wellingtons too and I love them.
    Kisses
    Julie

    ReplyDelete