7/21/2012

man shopping


We don't actually have a pest problem. We just thought the names were hilarious.
"Now I didn't bring a list so we'll have to go up and down every aisle" 

This weekend it's just my dad and I here at home and we decided to spend the afternoon together. It started off with lunch at Zoup, where I managed to completely destroy my fork while eating a salad. Then we went "man shopping". I've decided this is my dad's new favourite past time. Now for those of you who don't know what man shopping is {like me before today}, there are three simple rules: 


1.  You must get super excited to go to stores like Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drugmart and Staples.
2.  The maximum time you can spend shopping is one hour. 
3.  You need to buy lots of stuff.

It was quite possibly the most interesting shopping experience I've had in a while, but it was a lot of fun. Hope everyone else is having a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment