7/15/2012

does anyone in this house know how to turn off the lights?


The title of this post is for my father. He says this on a daily basis, but still lights are left on. One of his biggest  pet peeves. I haven't posted recently because my life has not been that interesting. And then today when I still couldn't think of anything to write about I decided to just share with everyone the uninteresting things I've been doing. So here it goes.

These last couple of days I've been:

Wearing leggings all day everyday
Volunteering at camp
Working. A lot
Cleaning like a crazy person
Doing laundry
Enjoying lots of wheat {this morning was toasted cheese bread with cinnamon sugar, a.k.a. heaven}
Drinking tea
Going out with friends
Buying the cutest mini pink roses
Sleeping in till one o'clock in the afternoon
Listening to copious amounts of country music
Watching re-runs of The L.A. Complex

Basically all reasons why I need to find a hobby or something and make my life a bit more interesting. Hope your weekend has been a bit more exciting than mine! xoxo

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment