8/02/2012

where do i even begin?

So my friends and I. Whenever we get together we're usually pretty crazy. But tonight things went to a whole other level. None of it was planned. It just happened. Seriously. We:

- Witnessed a crazy person tearing apart his car in the middle of a grocery store parking lot
- Completed the cinnamon challenge
- Blasted gangsta music till the speakers wouldn't go any louder
- Went through a McDonald's drive thru and then halfway through the order just drove away
- Littered. More than I'd like to admit
- Rolled down a hill at a Catholic school parking lot at two am
- Got busted by the cops. But we weren't doing anything wrong, promise. {unless rolling down a hill at two am on private property is not allowed..} But we didn't get in trouble, promise. It went like this:

Friend and I were rolling down a hill hand in hand, because these are the dares my friends come up with. After we reached the bottom of the hill we see a car pull into the parking lot. I immediately run to our car, assuming it's the crazies rolling in {and I don't want to be around for that}. I can't get the car door open so I turn away from the car that I think is being driven by crazy teenagers, much like myself. They start chatting up my friends and I don't understand why they're just standing there talking back. This would be the time to get in the car and drive away, yes? It is at this point that I realize that these twenty year olds are not crazy teenagers like us. They are cops driving an undercover car. We were asked questions like "what are you guys doing here?" "um, rolling down a hill and eating cinnamon". The cops gave us a look. A look that says these are the lamest teenagers. Ever {we're okay with it}. "have you been drinking?" "no, just cinnamon water". They are holding in laughter at this point. "do you all go to the local university?" "no, just our one friend". Yes we are representing our city real well at this point. And then they just drove away. Didn't even tell us to leave. Still can't believe that happened.

That was too much craziness for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment