2/25/2013

one thing that makes me angry

if any of you guys are on pinterest, you might have seen these. these notes drive me insane. you know why? someone left one on my car after i had parked outside the grocery store. now, i will be the first to admit that my parking is not perfect, but it's not terrible. but on one occasion when i was having an off day and was in a rush i didn't park my car perfectly straight (it was still within the lines though, so i thought it wasn't terrible.) anyways, i came out and saw a note under my windshield wiper. and it just made me angry and upset. because i hate the idea of picturing some person snickering and taking pride in judging  others and thinking they're being funny (like this) when really there just ruining someones day. and to be honest it's just rude. 

now i know, there are those crazy people who intentionally park diagonally and take up two spots so people don't park close to them and scratch their car. and those people (like me) who park on an angle and make it close to impossible for anyone to park near them. but so what? is it really the end of the world if you have to drive an extra ten feet to find a spot? i don't think so. 

so to people who are thinking they're being smart by handing these out, please stop. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is always important to think of how your actions will effect the people around you.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete