10/26/2012

contentment: a state of happiness and satisfaction

found this gem today. i miss my turtle friend. and being on vacation. 

the moments just before falling asleep are my favourite. i am all cozied up under my duvet in my most comfortable pyjamas. listening to the calming hum of the fan. surrounded by darkness. the business of the day is over for a while. everything seems peaceful. i can't help but think in these moments just how blessed i am. i am so thankful for this stage in my life. university has turned out to be so amazing in so many different ways. i am so happy that i ended up at this university, in this residence, surrounded by all my new friends. everything seems to have worked out for a reason. everything in life right now is fun. worries are scarce. life is truly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment